My Dad taught me a lot of things, some of which I thought I’d share with you:
1. You never stop rooting for “your team”, unless of course they leave you and move to California.
2. Richard Nixon was an evil man.
3. No one will ever love you more than your Mother.
4. Money is a distraction; family is all you have in the end.
5. Who cares if you look silly if you’re happy?
6. If you don’t eat what’s offered you, someone else [him] will surely take it.
7. There’s no one better to have believe in you than your Father.
Happy Father’s Day!